Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not exactly sure what the differnt shapes on ecu indicate but have read that the shapes corolate with the injector shapes again the reason what is it.

I am coverting my f6 to a f7 and am looking at buying a f7 ecu and want to make sure that it will work with my throttle bodies. I have a circle on my ecu and the same on my injectors. Can i buy a ecu with a square or do I have to stay with circle.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slim10_0 @ Mar 30 2007, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not exactly sure what the differnt shapes on ecu indicate but have read that the shapes corolate with the injector shapes again the reason what is it.

I am coverting my f6 to a f7 and am looking at buying a f7 ecu and want to make sure that it will work with my throttle bodies. I have a circle on my ecu and the same on my injectors. Can i buy a ecu with a square or do I have to stay with circle.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.[/b]
it is a matching of components. some injectors flow more than others. so you put a rich programed ecu with a lean injector assembly and vis versa.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so can I mix different shapes or not. I have a circle not sure on the leanness scale were these injectors rate can I run a square or what is your advice.

·
Registered
73 Posts
been told that by arctic cat techs. i think that u can have it reprogramed to f-7 specs

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you have to go through a dealer to send it in or can you send it in on your own. If so who does it go to or a contact number would help

·
Registered
73 Posts
i pretty sure u have to go through a dealer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts