Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am new to sledding as mentioned previously. I've owned other products from Yamaha and Polaris and I was able to get service manuals to read up on the technical aspects of the ATV or scooter. Does Arctic have a similar product? I would love to gradually learn how to do my own inspections or service. I asked at my local Arctic Cat dealer and got a confused look. The dealer offered a parts manual but did not know if there was a service manual.
Thanks,
Scott.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Service Manual

Yes there is such a thing. It's a complete shop manuel and is available on cd from your dealer. I can't remember the cost, around $70 or $80 I think. I purchased one when I bought the sled. The parts breakdown is available online at Arctic Cat, Inc. » Parts.

Duane

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Received the manual on DVD.. extremely overpriced but I have a lot of reading material now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not exactly sure which models in covers. I've just flipped thru it quickly but it seems to have a few of the 2011 model years. I will get back to you about the exact models.

The price.. extremely... overpriced.. I shouldn't have paid the price I did for a simple CD to be honest but I had ordered it and wanted to check it out. I won't do that again.

Scott.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Manual

Thanks C3MTL for the reply.I will watch the tread.The cat is sleeping till late fall. It's the only cat in my house I don't have allergies from.Tux.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Manuals.

I looked through some CDs I had and found a 04 cat manual i got on line for my sled.Check out midwest manuals.i can't remember the price but think it was only $9.95.But not sure on that. Tux

1 - 10 of 10 Posts