Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a y pipe for a 1999 zr 700. also curious. the flanges on mine that bolt up to the engine run str8 across. as they should because this is the only way they will bolt up to a twin 700. However when i look the part up for order the diagram shows that the flanges are slanted. is this just a mistake? i don't want to purchase new part and have it not fit. i know they have to be str8 tho or they would not bolt up and therefore could not be for that sled. any advice? i would prefer to buy a used one if anyone has one. you can email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
the 600s used the slant pattern and the 800s had 3 per cyl.. i owned a 99 700 and kept blowing apart y pipes every time i orderd one i got the 600 or the 800 pipe. it took for ever to get a 700 one the problem is they only made them in 99 and 00 and they were difrent part numbers between those years too. i finally had to go to the dealer and get one . it was 100bucks but worth it because i had gotten so many wrong ones from on line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.