·
Registered
487 Posts
sure is!!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW THATS TO EASY , IM GLAD I ASKED...LOL NOW I NEED SOME SNOW THIS SEAT IS SOOO KICK ASS FROM THE STOCK O4 ..WOW MY KNEE'S WILL LOVE ME....
ANYONE ELSE CHANGE THERE SEAT? HOW IS IT FOR HANDLING..? YOU SIT HIGHER AND IM A AGRESSIVE RIDER DO I NEED TO LEAN EVEN MORE NOW AROUND CORNER'S?

·
Registered
575 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arcticat_stud_dave @ Nov 16 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WOW THATS TO EASY , IM GLAD I ASKED...LOL NOW I NEED SOME SNOW THIS SEAT IS SOOO KICK ASS FROM THE STOCK O4 ..WOW MY KNEE'S WILL LOVE ME....
ANYONE ELSE CHANGE THERE SEAT? HOW IS IT FOR HANDLING..? YOU SIT HIGHER AND IM A AGRESSIVE RIDER DO I NEED TO LEAN EVEN MORE NOW AROUND CORNER'S?[/b]

i have a 2005 F7 and im a very VERY agressive rider and i lean so far in corners tha it looks like im gonna come off the seat lol. you'll have a blast! im waiting for snow to, it seems like its taking forever!! leaning makes riding more fun. especially when ur leaning one way and gotta lean back the opposite way. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do...over here in ohio we jump ditch's and over mail box's...lol and I also love to goto NY that is were the real snow is and closer to home then way up in the up mi

·
Registered
575 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (arcticat_stud_dave @ Nov 16 2009, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
will do...over here in ohio we jump ditch's and over mail box's...lol and I also love to goto NY that is were the real snow is and closer to home then way up in the up mi[/b]

sweet!!! i ride here in WI, lots of good open trails and lots of twisties. my buddy owns some land in the country so we mess around out there alot. jumps, drags, oval racing and try to set up a little snoX track. its a blast!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts