Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys when i try to search for thing It keeps comming up please search again Am I doing something wrong?

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I just tried a Search here and it worked fine for me! I dunno badcomputer

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
I have found it won't work with numbers or acronyms. Search 700 efi or 650 H1 and it returns 0 results. It is a little frustrating to me.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
There is a limit on the min amount of letters it will search for, that limit is 4. So searching for "700 EFI" will not show any results but if you search for "700* EFI*" it will find post that include 700 EFI in them. Just use the "*" to make up for the lack of letters/digits.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Apr 1 2007, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There is a limit on the min amount of letters it will search for, that limit is 4. So searching for "700 EFI" will not show any results but if you search for "700* EFI*" it will find post that include 700 EFI in them. Just use the "*" to make up for the lack of letters/digits.[/b]
Thanks this is very help full Just what i needed to know.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cardiocasey @ Apr 1 2007, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GoFastCat @ Apr 1 2007, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a limit on the min amount of letters it will search for, that limit is 4. So searching for "700 EFI" will not show any results but if you search for "700* EFI*" it will find post that include 700 EFI in them. Just use the "*" to make up for the lack of letters/digits.[/b]
Thanks this is very help full Just what i needed to know.
[/b][/quote]

+1

Thanks for the info Bro.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Just another hint for using the search is that using the quotetation marks will also refine the search results. For example if you were searching for 400 auto you would get result for any post that contained 400 OR auto but if you typed "400 auto" then the search will only show post with 400 auto, giving more accurate search results.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts