Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new Warn 3.0 winch for Christmas, but it doesn't have any instructions. Does anyone have a how to guide for installing these? Alsom do you all suggest putting the contactor on the front, or up under the seat on a 2006 H1?

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
installation is easy im assuming you have wiring for it. well the longer wires run to the winch (route them however) obviously black wire to black nut on the winch and red wire red nut on winch and the other end goes to the contactor. shorter wires go from the contactor not sure as to which connections to make on your contactor maybe someone else can chime in on that to the battery and again black to negative red to positive dont make your battery connections until the very end. as far as supplying power to your switch there is a plug under the cover infront of your handle bars i used that connector to supply power to the switch. and as far as wear to mount the contactor under the seat some have gotten a bit more creative but you dont want it in the front because you dont want to be submerging it constantly good luck

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Freetrapper! I really like where you mounted the contactor up behind the glove box. I think I'm going to do the same thing - Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts