Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I miss Sanny around here. I haven't talked to him in a while but saw his quad on Craigslist. Looks like he has lowered the price. Really nice machine and he is selling at a huge loss. You would have to spend in the $10-12k range to buy and build a machine like this. That's doing most of the work yourself.

2007 Arctic Cat 750H1 custom

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
such a shame....beautiful quad hope someone around this site picks this up

·
Administrator
40,662 Posts
I just chatted with him on eBay lol he has a few parts for sale

·
Registered
551 Posts
Would be cool to buy it from him and give it back to him. Can he still ride?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I saw that a few days ago too. If I was in the market for another wheeler I would have no problem buying it. Todd is a great guy. I bought quite a few things from him and he was always nice and easy to deal with.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I remember way back in the day when he first joined this site. He really gave this place a boost and contributed A LOT. He actually bought my old 2005 650 H1 from me when I had to sell that thing. :( Class act guy thats for sure.

Reactions: doorfx

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
The bushings are still available but you need to get a hold of ricktherocket as he is selling them now.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
looks like the one! wish i had the money to go get it.... it needs a home! i say lets take up a fund and buy it for sanny!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I agree. I'd love to see him back on er'!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
There must be some wealthy people on here who could easily buy it back for him. ;) We need someone to step up here... :eek:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
What happened to Sanny? I know he had the health problems a while back, but that is a bummer he isnt around here anymore. I havent frequented here much recently. Too bad he isnt contributing, he was always so helpful.
Hope it wasnt something someone said/did to him.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
nope nothing happened on this site to cause him to not come here... he is still an admin but has personal reasons that he is taking care of and thats all im going to go into details with. I just talked to him last week online though.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Hey guys! Been a very long stretch of trail for me personally the last 2 years. Had my spinal cord surgery to help with my cerebral palsy (many of you didn't know I had that I'm sure). The rehab from that was going well but the stress of other areas of my life took a physical toll and I regressed quite a bit. I'm still doing ok...and the setbacks aren't permanent...ok just have to get cracking again in my physical therapy.

I have gone thru a divorce (had to sell the atv as part of that per the decree). Lost my job (mass layoff at best buy) in march of this year and I'm still unemployed. Moved my grams to an assisted living place (which isn't a bad thing really). Moved back home with my folks until I can get a job and get my own place. Had a goal of doing a tough Mudder this last weekend (one of my 3 post op goals) but had to pull out last minute as I wasn't physically ready due to the stress of everything . That was a mental shout to the mid section for me...but I'll be back. :)

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I'll get a quad when I land on my feet again. I used that quad quite a bit this winter to tow the kids around on the lake on sleds...they loved it!!! I'll miss that this upcoming winter but well figure out Plan B. :)

·
Administrator
40,662 Posts
Good luck Todd ! nice to hear from you and you are in our prayers as always.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
So glad to hear from you on here Todd! Hope you stick around. Could really use your wisdom!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts