Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:stop_nono: now i know how to mix gas, thats not what im asking. haha. On my motor off the oil pump, there is a bottom feed line that goes to the bottom of the case to oil the center bearings. If i take my oil injection off, then that line is gone too and then goodbye center bearings! If your wondering why i want to ditch the oil injection, im a person who likes simplicity, its one less thing to go wrong, and its one less thing to have under the hood. I dont mind mixing gas, it dosnt bother me one bit. That way your always bang on with your mixture also. So if it can be done, please post your info, thanks alot for your help.

·
Administrator
7,989 Posts
The oil line to the center case bearing needs to be there, in other words, leave the oil pump on. 600's were one of the few engines that had this. You could mix your gas/oil and plug the 2 oil intake lines, but you would still need the pump and the oil tank for the center bearing.
I alway thought that oil injection was easier than mixing, once you get it dialed in for your sled and brand of oil you use imo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts