Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Cat guys!

Why couldn't you make a own "Rumour Section"? Where we can post rumours about new sleds and stuff? Because if someone opens a "2008 sled" topic in General Snowmobiling, it disappear so fast because of all the new post everytime.

Just a suggestion :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
AS we ALL KNOW RUMOURS cause trouble and problems. and we try to avoid that.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
you know cat is pretty good with keeping everything secret. I already seen some pics of the doos also herd what poo is doing. Yamaha will be the same but a bigger engine in the phazer. Cat well we will have to wait until march 12th 13th or 14th.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Isn't cat getting italian engines? Or was that just bullshit?

Yeah, I've seen pics of the doo myself, and "whoa"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Feb 4 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jadda @ Feb 4 2007, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I've seen pics of the doo myself, and "whoa"[/b]
there still with suzuki.
[/b][/quote]

Ok, thats's good. But I know I've heard they going over to italian engines. It was an article about to on the internet.

But, if you say suzuki :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Didn't you hear about the new diesel snowmobile engine from Germany?

If its on the internet it must be true!

I'll wait for news on Cats website.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Here is the worst rumor of them all....

Due to the lack of snow and the lack of sales and a loss of profit in the 1st quater snowmobile manifaturers will decrease snowmobile production by 25% to focus more on the ATV and Sea Doo development....

I will not be surprised if one manifaturer annouces this....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Feb 5 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
suzuki, makes good engines for cat, what type of engines are these italian things ??[/b]
It's a twin turbo version of an engine similar in dimension to those in the Z1, except boasting 390hp. Arctic Cat commissioned the Ferrari Corporation to build a limited number of motors that, in turn, will be issued in a limited number of sleds. The final number has not been issued, but is rumored to be no more than 100. Suggested retail price has been listed at $75,000.00 US, but will likely garner a much higher price for such a paradigm of excellence, as well as being a unique piece of snowmobiling history. Rest assured, the Ferrari engines will be complete with the trademark red valve covers and the body panels will display Stuttgart badges. The sled will be released in the spring of '08 under the name "Tutta Velocità"... fitting for such a fiery and fast piece of machinery.:hot:

I have spy pics somewhere... I'll have to search at home tonight.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Feb 5 2007, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Feb 5 2007, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
suzuki, makes good engines for cat, what type of engines are these italian things ??[/b]
It's a twin turbo version of an engine similar in dimension to those in the Z1, except boasting 390hp. Arctic Cat commissioned the Ferrari Corporation to build a limited number of motors that, in turn, will be issued in a limited number of sleds. The final number has not been issued, but is rumored to be no more than 100. Suggested retail price has been listed at $75,000.00 US, but will likely garner a much higher price for such a paradigm of excellence, as well as being a unique piece of snowmobiling history. Rest assured, the Ferrari engines will be complete with the trademark red valve covers and the body panels will display Stuttgart badges. The sled will be released in the spring of '08 under the name "Tutta Velocità"... fitting for such a fiery and fast piece of machinery.:hot:

I have spy pics somewhere... I'll have to search at home tonight.
[/b][/quote]
sweet

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, it was a topic on that here on ArcticChat to.

Yes, Suzuki makes good engines, I like Suzuki, so I hope they use them forever.

And you guys do not have to be so funny :)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jadda @ Feb 4 2007, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, I've seen pics of the doo myself, and "whoa"[/b]
Perhaps you're confusing AC's ATV distribution deal with Aprilia.
Aprilia dealers oversees will carry AC four-wheelers and North American AC dealers can pick-up Aprilia motorcycles, if they choose.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
no lie here, the crossfire and m series, are SUPPOSED to have the option of side pannels, such as vents or plastic. The side pannels with the vents will still have plastic.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ACBOY09 @ Feb 7 2007, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
no more crossfire !! they will replace it with the overgrown f-series and call it the crossfire[/b]
This would make sence from manufacturing standpoint. Sort of like back in the early 2000's (post triple era) when everything was basically in a ZR chassis with varying length tunnel and skid (ZR, ZL, Z, MountainCat).
We'll likely see the whole AC line-up on different variations of the F chassis. If not for 2008 then soon after.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts