Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Hello everyone, I very excited to become Supporting Vendor here on ArcticChat!
As allot of you already know I build the Flex Bracket that so many have already bought and I again want to thank all of you for doing so.
Please give a day or so to get a information and price page set-up here but until then you can contact me here at the site trough a PM, email me at [email protected] or phone 260-414-9373.
Thanks, Rick

·
Administrator
37,835 Posts
Two thumbs up buddy! You make a good product and are a joy to deal with.That combination is hard to come by in this day and age.

Reactions: ricktherocket

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
To all of those interested in Rick's products, he makes a superior quality product supplied with excellent instructions and high quality hardware. The difference in suspension action is outstanding with the flex bracket. It is an almost unbelieveable difference for the price and effort required to install. Rick also does business with great integrity and assures you get exactly what you want. He also communicates promptly and thoroughly all the way through the transaction, including after you pay. This is my unsolicited unpaid opinion with wishes for Rick's success and improving the overall ride experience for future customers.

Reactions: ricktherocket

·
Registered
69 Posts
Are you flex brackets a straight up bolt on part for a trv or is modification required? Im looking at the 2 inch lift bracket and wondering how the extra lift affects the machines balance.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Girlfriend ordered me up a 2" flex lift front and rear. Did the front tonight and it installed very easily even with my full 2" snorkels, radiator hoses and oil cooler lines.

Getting the shocks into the bracket was a little tough without a spring compressor but I got it installed and back together in an hour or so.

Plan on doing the rear tomorrow will post some pix soon!
Thanks Rick great product!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi everyone!

For those Canadians who wonder whether it is worth it to buy the Flex Bracket and the Steerlite Bushings (for whom don't have the Power Steering (2010 and older)), it's worthy.

When I bought these two I was in the mind to change my 2010 1000TRV majorly because steering was hard and it wasn't handling properly. In addition to it, my wife could steer my Cat as she wanted and more than once missed by a few to end up in the woods because of rocks or branches hitting front tires, causing it to tip on one side or the other.

I have more than 1500km ridden since I installed my Flex Bracket and the Steerlite bushings. It radically changed the behaviour of my Cat and I couldn't have lived without it ever since. So yes, it's worth the bucks for the change, particularly for the heavy 1000 model.

Plus, Rick, who I have known through this site when I first inquired about these two products, did take the time to explain exactly what would bring this change to my Cat, and it actually did exactly as told. Furthermore, dealing with him was as simple as:

- Hi Will, I just sent you the invoice!

- Hi Rick, I just paid the invoice!

- Hi Will, Thanks for payment! I shall ship your order within the following two days. Please allow supplemental delivery time due to Canadian customs. Apart, all should be fine!

- Hi Rick! Thanks for letting me know! I shall let you know when I installed and tried it.

Very friendly speech and he is worth to deal with. If we were on eBay, I would quote Rick as 5 stars for communication, shipment, product as detailed and whatever else the other marks are for.

Thanks Rick, my wife now finds it easier to ride and has more fun with it since your Flex Bracket and Steerlite Bushings are installed.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Rick you should start a RTR facebook page help get the word out and pics and stuff...I have lots of pics and stuff i could help yah out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts