Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sled is a 06 M7 efi 153

i ride from 6000-9000ft. i am getting about 7500-7700 across an apline lake. and the R's seem to roll off from about 7500 to 7200 after i pin it for a couple seconds on a climb.

had a thing can on it. seems to run better with it stock but the thing was not the full problem.

when i bought it the guy had another helix on it for low altitudes. i put the stock back on but am not sure i have the white spring adjuster set right.

should i be tweaking that or looking at my primary for different weights or spring?
any quick adjustments i could try before i make changes?

thanks in advance!

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i've been checking around and it seems that the adjuster should be in from the outer cover about 0.5".
mine is no where near that right now. it's about 0.2". think that could be the problem? do i have to take the whole thing apart to adjust it? i don't have the special tool for it?

thanks

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i tried it set at .5 and thats not i fix. still getting 7-7500 on the climbs and the r's are rolling off.

are there any adjustments i can make to my primary? i don't even know what the weights look like, or how to check if i have the right ones on there. i should have 68g right? how can i check that?
thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.