Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
front left Stock Tire went flat and rolled over on the rim and I rolled my 500 down a hill... lucky I used to bullride and was able to quickly get up and get the heck out of the way... it could have been really bad but just a few scratches on the kitty..

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya I am fine nothing a few beers wont fix :D my buddy that was with me jsut got his 700 Kitty a few weeks ago and isnt that experienced yet and he was like dude you want me to go down that ... then I told him what happend lol and he followed me down after airing up the tire some.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
:chug: Main thing is your here to type about it... Now have a cold one

·
Registered
456 Posts
glad to hear you are ok! Some aftermarket tires should help this from happeneing again.Good luck and stay safe!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AKArcticCat @ Mar 11 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need me to teach you how to ride that thing or what? Glad you didn't get hurt. Where were you guys riding at?[/b]
ahaahha almost called you but I didnt have your number in my Cell I wasnt to far from your house man.....

It was the tires it went flat and that caused me to slide and then you know ass end over the front and there she goes.. it was trip though

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
maybe next sunday.. since its the sons 7th Bday tomorrow and having a party at the bowling alley next Sat..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts