Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys have any recommendations as to what kind of riser and handlebars one should buy??? I would like to switch my original handlebars out. Also, where's a good place to buy them?? thanks.....

·
Registered
732 Posts
i went with a power mad pivote adapter, 6.6 inch cat riser and bars off the newer zrs and firecats. i love my new bars. 6.6 might be a little to high so you could also go with the 4.4 riser. it was pricey but worth it

i dont have any pics on this computer to post unfortinatly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Jan 25 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:thumbsup: Oles Machine risers :thumbsup:

3 or 4 inch with your stock bars

and some 45 or 90 hooks at the end of the bar[/b]

I did this and now i can't get my cover on, to tight around the bars area, do you have this same problem? bang your head

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the info.... I just put my sled back together tonight from last years incindent of blowing a piston... First time I ever did something like that..... I was nice to see her run again!!!

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
no problem but it is tight,but as you see it fits

you might have to slit the part facing the ride a bit to make it fit

·
Registered
262 Posts
Personally, I went with a complete custom job. 7" FLY riser with Longhorn minibend 'bigbars' (1 1/8" clamp area). This setup DID cost me $325 though...so it was spendy...totally worth it though. Just something to contemplate...

[attachment=61963:Dec_14_03.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also went with Oles' on my 01 T-Cat.... went with the 6" and swithced to 02 Cross Country Bars. I love the height, and the hooks. No need to extend cables or the brake line. Oles had them to my house in no time and they bolted right on.

[attachment=62038:sled_2.JPG] [attachment=62039:100_2660.jpg]

[attachment=62040:100_2659.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts