Arctic Cat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts

and just because i know you are still doing this while laughing at us wishing for snow when you are doing it everyday! We miss you Tari!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am very sad to hear this. I was in rehab when it happened. I was keeping up with her progress on the thread (open Disc.) until my relapse. My thoughts and prayers goes out to her family and friends. She will be sadly missed by all. She was my first friend here when I joined.

R.I.P Tari

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
Many months have gone by and it was good too see the Buss Man stop in recently.
Today and this post in particular has me feeling as one with Kitty ( Tari ).. It mark's my 9076th post here on Arctic Chat and which was one of her last post she had made here...
This night for some reason has been tougher on my thoughts of her passing with much sadness.. Maybe she is watching down on all of us and touching us in some way...
Some of you know my Family trip scheduled too Fla. & Keywest Last week,was cut short from the planning last March. My wife's mother had been diagnosed with Colon Cancer Sept. 27th. Kitty and I spoke of Fla. alot..Go figure she was alway's figuring a way to bring a wild pet back home with her.. I kept telling her..that one like's warm climate, it will die from cold up here..she'd say.."Making a little jacket for it as we speak"...I'd burst out in laughter..
So "Kitty" I have been playing a few in "What song are you listening too" and dedicated a few.. but seeing my sweetheart of a Canadian friend spoke of star's in the sky.. "up on a roof" is where city folk's can get a bit closer...
Carole King & James Taylor - Up On the Roof (Live) - YouTube

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
So "Kitty" I have been playing a few in "What song are you listening too" and dedicated a few.. but seeing my sweetheart of a Canadian friend spoke of star's in the sky.. "up on a roof" is where city folk's can get a bit closer...
Carole King & James Taylor - Up On the Roof (Live) - YouTube
I keep telling you Pants....I'm not from Canada!!!

All right....I was just tryin' to get a laugh out of Kitty. And for what it's worth... it worked.

Well Tari, it's been almost half a year since you left us, and as difficult as it is for us to be without you, I can hardly imagine the sorrow and grief that your family feels, especially at times like the holiday season.

I know you can see how much they miss you. I know you can see how much we miss you. But I have say to it anyway.....We MISS YOU!!!

I guess it's only natural at this Thanksgiving time of year that we give thanks for all you gave. You were truly a selfless and giving person, and have undoubtedly inspired others, including myself, to be better.

So...sad as we are, we know we are all "better" for having known you.

And when it's our time to leave this world, I think the most anyone could hope for is to have the same said about them.

So again... We love you....We miss you... and We thank you.

·
Administrator
7,571 Posts
A year or more has gone by.
I still miss my friend.

Randy.

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
X2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373914463.688720.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
I have to agree, she is missed dearly. The site just isn't the same without her.

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Wow that made me sad !!!

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
X2 Do Miss My Achat Freind :wub:

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Thanks Andy
Was Trying To Come Up With Something Real Nice For Kitty
But You Nailed It There

·
Administrator
35,591 Posts
Happy birthday Kitty I miss you
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424056705.366493.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
Happy Birthday Tari. This site just isn't the same without you!! We all miss you dearly!!!!

41 - 60 of 72 Posts