Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Yeah, After reading buni's message in Facebook...Came to a point where I was stunned and shocked to learn that Tari had passed away unexpectedly.

She will be sorely missed. RIP, Tari !. :(

·
Administrator
7,563 Posts
When she became a moderator, it was like a breath of fresh air joined the team. She devoted her time and smarts to make this a better place. She caught on instantly and was always on top of things. When a new member joined, she would always be the first to welcome them. If a member stepped out of line, she had a sense of humor and gave them a chance to make things right.
I had a chance to meet her but somehow I was too busy. She invited me to a snowmobile ride in her area, she told me she would be serving hotdogs and hot chocolate thru the Wayland area club, along side the trail and told me to stop by. I feel like I missed out meeting a real "giver" in life.
We shared quite a few laughs on this site.
I remember a year or so ago we had a member picking on another member. Tari and I would go in and edit his posts, changing a negative post into a positive post by re-wording everything he said instead of banning him. The member was furious with the both of us, but we sure had a few laughs over that one.
Seems like everything she did, she did with her heart and soul.
Hard worker and dedicated.
I'm having a hard time seeing the keyboard right now, tears are getting in the way.
Good bye Tari

You're already missed.........randy

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Thank you very much for sharing those stories.

She has stepped in and edited me a few times, and we always had a laugh or chuckle about it. She was very gracious.

I posted this in a different thread, but I would like it here as well in tribute.

This one is for you Tari...

I know you liked Jim.

God bless you sweetheart.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
What a shame,......RIP Kitty.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Boy everyone you describe Tari in such beautiful words on how she touched all of our lives and how we can care about someone and not meet them in person.The tears are flowing again I will miss you Tari but im a better person for just knowing you.Rest in peace dear friend I wiil miss you. Steve

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
I need to post again. Being here 5 years has made this particular site out of many very special to me. I have a lot of friends here and visit daily. To think about Tari being gone is pretty overwhelming. Its amazing how special people can be to us even if we never met them in person. Frank.
Same here.....Tari will be in our thoughts and prayers. Mike

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow!!!! She was the first to welcome me to the forum and found myself reading her post on a regular basis while passing others. Weird that i have a lump in my throat over someone I've never met in person. God Bless her and her family. So sad!

Anyone ready for a SILVER-SEVEN ?

·
Premium Member
11,674 Posts
It's been a long time since I have visited here, even longer since I have posted anything more than shooting the moon.
I have gained many a friend here, most I have never met, Kitty was one of them. We shared a lot of PM's talking about life and sharing laughs, I enjoyed all of them.
R.I.P. Tari. Your kind words, warm heart and Good Mornings will be forever missed................your friend Fire.

·
Super Moderator
8,303 Posts
Yeah, After reading buni's message in Facebook...Came to a point where I was stunned and shocked to learn that Tari had passed away unexpectedly.

It's been a long time since I have visited here, even longer since I have posted anything more than shooting the moon.
I have gained many a friend here, most I have never met, Kitty was one of them. We shared a lot of PM's talking about life and sharing laughs, I enjoyed all of them.
R.I.P. Tari. Your kind words, warm heart and Good Mornings will be forever missed................your friend Fire.
I can not even imagine how many laughs we shared with kitty. She was good at laughing and great at life. Big damn heart and a great sense of humor.

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Oh My tears Are A Rolling Here After All This Reading
Yes A Great Person That Most Of Us Have Not Meet In Person
Is Gone Tari You Will Be Deeply Missed Buy Lots Of People
That You Have Help :wub:
Really Going To Miss The Earlly Morning Chats
RIp Kitty
Greg

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts

One a positive note it's great to see you back here Cory!

·
Premium Member
4,621 Posts
Still shocked that she's gone.
We had a great time ganging up on the guys in the morning thread, and somehow she always seemed to get the upper hand with fav and fire.
Loved the way she was so kind, and wish I had gotten the chance to meet her.
RIP, Tari.
Bethany

·
Premium Member
9,488 Posts
First and foremost my sincere deepest condolense's to her Family...

I have been real busy... But, some of you know this ( Thank You Andrea for text ).
Tari's passing has hit me kinda hard. Believe this or not even at our distance we have been like real family to each other...Many of us talking about one another here, when speaking with spouse's, our grown children, even other friends in and out of the snowmobiling community we share our good times and our bad times..Knowing we can help lift one another up when we think we are wit's end...
I'm really going to Miss Tari ( kitty )...As I sit here looking out my window with nature at its best..there is a soft gentle rain falling ( predict most of this week )... I remember many of you here in our communitive methods... It's going to be hard to not remember her often, only 8 days from my Birthday she will be laid to rest...every trip to Florida will have some moments of sadness for me, and I will look up and say I have Angel's watching...

I'd like to post this very meaningful song on my behalf of Tari.. not that we are dating ourselve's. More or less really listening to the lyric's and how these two individual's have come full circle in life. This was done June, 19th, 2010 here in Boston. Some of you know I have been around many Entertainer's... Jame's & Carole do have a soft spot in my heart, and most appropriatley New England sending this out to her on this Day, June 2nd, 2012

Rest in Peace Tari, we will miss you dearly...

Ron

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I need to post again. Being here 5 years has made this particular site out of many very special to me. I have a lot of friends here and visit daily. To think about Tari being gone is pretty overwhelming. Its amazing how special people can be to us even if we never met them in person. Frank.

so true i know i havent been here much lately but that doesnt stop me from thinking of my AC friends.... thinkin of kitty at this time and her family warm hugs to you all ....may you all know she touched someones heart...forever remembered as a sweet wonderful person i am gonna miss her great wit and sharp tongue.

pink

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338696592.726263.jpg
I hope this doesn't offend anyone it just seemed so right

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I am deeply saddened.....for someone you don't know but you see posts welcoming new members and the help she gave others on this site...I told Kristi my wife when Kitty took ill. I told Kristi just now what happened and we both got choked up and teary though we didn't know her personally. Sad to see a member passing on, but know she is better off in a good place. I was hoping to see her back again welcoming new members.
She will be missed.......

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
30 Participants
doorfx
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing