Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out on facebook that kitty passed away yesterday.Tari will be missed deeply my prayers to her family.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
what?????????????????

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
I hope she gets to ride in fresh snow every day.

This is hard news to take.

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
So sad to hear of this this morning.

I truly believe our Tari enlightened all of us on this forum with her stories, wit, passion for the sport, and love for nature.

I will truly miss reading her posts on here and on FB.

RIP Tari

I know my skies will be much brighter for you are a new shiny star in the heavens above.

Nancy

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
So sad to hear of this this morning.

I truly believe our Tari enlightened all of us on this forum with her stories, wit, passion for the sport, and love for nature.

I will truly miss reading her posts on here and on FB.

RIP Tari

I know my skies will be much brighter for you are a new shiny star in the heavens above.

Nancy
Kitty will be that star. That is her way.
I miss that kitty superstar.

·
Super Moderator
5,047 Posts
I need to post again. Being here 5 years has made this particular site out of many very special to me. I have a lot of friends here and visit daily. To think about Tari being gone is pretty overwhelming. Its amazing how special people can be to us even if we never met them in person. Frank.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
I need to post again. Being here 5 years has made this particular site out of many very special to me. I have a lot of friends here and visit daily. To think about Tari being gone is pretty overwhelming. Its amazing how special people can be to us even if we never met them in person. Frank.
Agreed!!!!

·
Administrator
35,446 Posts
Yes, I learned that tears come easy even for a person I have never met face to face. It just doesn't seem real that she will no longer be here

·
Premium Member
6,590 Posts
This was my post this morning on Facebook - I am not sure I can put it into better words at this moment as I am at a loss for words:
I found out a little while ago that someone, although I never met her, whom I considered a friend passed away. My condolences, thoughts, prayers and strength go out to her friends and family. RIP Tari Sherk, you had the warmest kindest heart and will be greatly missed :(

I can honestly say that I have shed quite a few tears today myself - it will not be the same here without her :(

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
I don't even know what to say... Total loss of words! RIP seems to be the least I can say.

Terrible to loose such a kind hearted person...

It was always nice to know you could come here and be greeted with a good morning and a smile no matter the story was at home..

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Dear Kitty,

I am so deeply saddened that you have left us.

I had not expected you to leave so soon. Nor would I have expected to feel so completely overwhelmed. But such it is. And that is a testament to how you have touched the lives of all those around you. And for that we were truly blessed.

Often we don't realize how much others mean to us until they are gone.

I want you to know, we realize it now.

Thank you for being a part of our lives. Thank you for being you.

We love you and we'll miss you very much.

Andrew.

·
Super Moderator
8,316 Posts
It is pretty overwhelming.

She handed out more smiles than I can ever imagine. She was there for me when I was going through some pretty tough times and helped me get through.

She still wanted to know how everyone else was doing, even when she was sick. She gave us her best and never asked a question.

Quite the woman. I'm glad to have known her and I miss her like hell. And yes, the tears are there again.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
I am stunned and saddened by this news. I am going to miss her very much :(

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
About this Discussion
71 Replies
30 Participants
doorfx
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing