Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I knew it would be, but it's going to be awesome to have my brother have a bike. We went out for a decent ride yesterday, took him on some trails near my place. They cut out a bunch of cedar on some of the land, and I thought it would be a good place to show Nate some of the stuff these bikes can climb over etc. We had a riot, but it was COLD!

I think he had a lot of fun, it will only get better. He has rode before on my father-in-laws bike and he seems quite comfortable on the bike (but not stupid or overconfident).

Heres a couple pics, one showing the treads on those Dunlops, kind of similar to mud lites, but more of a checkmark style in the center.

We cut some trails on this type of terrain, then rode other trails/roads for the rest of the day:
[attachment=61353:100_4153.JPG]

Tread pattern on Dunlops:
[attachment=61354:100_4154.JPG]

Attachments

· Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mississippicat @ Jan 21 2007, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How well do those stockers perform?[/b]
Early to tell (only about 60 kms on them), but they seem to work ok. I really think they are going to be a lot better than the Carlisles Cat used to use. I did notice the backs are an inch narrower than the tires that came on my 05 (10's ipo 11's). We were in some mud, snow, water and a little ice and his tires seemed to perform quite well.

Nate was trying to pull a donut on his bike in the snow and it was a lot wider than the donut I could cut, my tires also have 2500kms on them though too. We meant to compare suspension settings when we got home and didn't get to it, but I have a feeling it's cause his tires were gripping so much better than mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.