Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My f7 ran a little hot and my Temp, Oil and Check engine light came on and stayed on. How do I reset the Speedometer without having to go to my dealer and get them to reset it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Temp light will reset itself once the temps go back to normal. Oil light resets itself when you add more oil to oil tank (unless the oil level sender is screwed up). If the check engine light is on, look on the ECU for the code. Usually the temp engine light flashes and not on steady. If there is something wrong that's causing the check engine light to be on, then you need to fix whatever is broken then the light will go out. No other way to "reset" the lights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know all this. i am not stupid. the lights stay on even after the machine is turned on after 20 min. my dealer told me it was a known problem the first time it happened and i dont want to have to pay the dealer to reset it again if its something i can do myself.

·
Registered
514 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (m7newfie @ Jan 23 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i know all this. i am not stupid. the lights stay on even after the machine is turned on after 20 min. my dealer told me it was a known problem the first time it happened and i dont want to have to pay the dealer to reset it again if its something i can do myself.[/b]
Be patient and you may get the responce your looking for. welcome call

1 - 4 of 4 Posts