Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good sledding day except I had my sled tore apart. I replaced the hand warmers with the 30 watt MAXX extended ones and put on new grips.
When I added the Powermadd handguards I guess I ripped a wire out on the throttle side, so I figured I'd change both. Wired into the existing plugs. I was lucky enough to find an original set of orange Arctic Cat grips from a seller on eBay.
I added a new decal to the hood as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice clean job. Is that tape over the heater? And did you add the cork under the heaters? I picked up a machine with no heaters and I need to add them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice clean job. Is that tape over the heater? And did you add the cork under the heaters? I picked up a machine with no heaters and I need to add them.
Thank you.
No cork. These 30 watt heaters are awesome. I did wrap a single row of tape over them so they heaters would stay down and not get caught on the grips when I slid on the new ones.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be sure to start your tape at the controls end of the bars and wind your way to the end or the wrap will be backwards and the grips would catch them when your putting them on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts