Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, pulled out the old 1998 Zr 600 EFI LE think I’ve deemed my problem to be a bad stator. Wondering what everyone has had luck with for replacement brands I do not want to be changing this again & willing to pay for quality. Thanks for any help..

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
I have read where guys have bad ones right out of the box from them. Go with post #2. Just sayin'.

·
Administrator
19,791 Posts
statorkev.com

Heavy duty rewinds with warranty. Kev is a great guy to deal with.

Same with ******:

Buttdoer-Electric - Home
Stick with Kev. Your other mention (perp) has bad reputation of screwing past members on this site, he’s no longer welcome to be mentioned due to just that.
Thought you might like to know that before costing another member grief and $$

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright after looking around I found a used OEM cat stator, looks to be rewound but looked very good, seller also “guaranteed” out of a running sled..so far it all tests out no problems after installation I still can’t get my sled to run at all. I have spark, compression is good. Tried By-passed the TSS & Kill switch no luck. I can get it to fire & run by priming the fuel pump with a 12v battery. But what I do not get is I have voltage coming from the wires for the fuel pump from the stator , but not after it goes through the ECU to the fuel pump..would this mean the ECU may be bad?

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
These sleds love to break the wiring for the pump as it comes over the bulkhead, under the console. Check the ground especially.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
twatermelon
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing