Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

With the problems I've been having with my Arctic Cat, I went to my local CanAm dealer yesterday with the intent of buying a '13 Renegade XXC 1000. He didn't have any, hasn't seen any since last year, and if I pay in advance he can order me one that I might see by late August. Holy smokes, I had no idea that demand was that great on these things.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
quite the opposite from your 550 cat lol...kinda like a tempo then hopping into a lambo

·
Registered
89 Posts
Buddy of mine just got a 2013 outlander 1000. 31" laws, snorkeled, racked radiator, full clutch kit, and full muzzy exhaust. Gobbs and gobbs and gobbs and gobbs of power to spare.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I dont have the 1000 but i love my 800 gade. Might wanna keep a cat around if you have work to do.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i was having trouble with my 650 h1 nothing but problems. so i went looking and bought a 2007 renegade 800. i have 27s with no clutching at the moment and i can wheelie in high no problem this thing is wicked. very different from a cat. i love it. don't get me wrong i love cat. i'm a die hard fan but i like can am more for four wheelers there just better they have done there homework.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.