Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have seen it mentioned a couple times about removing the rear blocks for better holeshot. My question is for those who have done this is: How does it affect general ride quality, big bump performance, etc? Just wondering. I'll probably pull them on the next trip in a few weeks and try it for kicks but wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Blocks out of mine and it's on the back bumper. You would really have to crank the straps down without them. I took the plastic piece off the blocks and just run the aluminum piece and my straps are loose when it sits level. Just a little light in the steering, but I don't have the stock skis and it pushes a little, but it's rideable through the woods. I could always just tighten the strap up more if need be. I have the F7 Grip N Rip adjusters on mine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
You will love it or hate it.
I loved them out on my F7 but the F8 I'm still in limbo. Defently take them out if your racing on the lake all day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does removing the blocks affect the bump absorbtion?...I'm no suspension expert by any means, but the blocks must have something to do with coupling the front and rear scissors. Do you guys notice alot of difference?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts