Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 98 Jag I just got both rails are broke clean through. I thought of just welding them beings my 8 year old would be the only rider but decided to just replace them. I have 2 complete rear suspensions from 96 ZRT's and an ETT out of a 98 ZR. The ZRT rails look really close but on Alpha Sports they show two entirely different part numbers. Anyone know what the difference is? I don't know if the difference has to do with this sled having the ETT type suspension without the link and the old style straight tunnel.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If you go to Browns Leisure World (Canada) website, you can find the part number for the Jag rails, run it through the part number only box and that will show you what other sleds came with those rails. Saves time in the junkyards.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kinda oof topic in a sence , but do you want to sell the complete skid from the 96 zrt ? track too? please please get back lemme know, thanks , and good luck with your slide rails. :beer_cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.