Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice, when the front of my skid hits the second mogel or any bump hard, it sounds and feels like it is hitting VERY hard. I don't think the whole suspension is bottoming out but the front does. Any ideas of whats going on and how to fix it? :beer_cheers:
Thanks
Steve in Ct
the sled is a 05-F6 standard

·
Registered
464 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blubyu151 @ Mar 29 2007, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Need some advice, when the front of my skid hits the second mogel or any bump hard, it sounds and feels like it is hitting VERY hard. I don't think the whole suspension is bottoming out but the front does. Any ideas of whats going on and how to fix it? :beer_cheers:
Thanks
Steve in Ct
the sled is a 05-F6 standard[/b]
It's a compromise thing. You could obviously tighten the spring tension, but too much will start to compromise handling when the trail is flat. Not enough and you are bottoming.

Some will say that your std. susp. is just not gonna do it for you and you should go to the sno pro susp.

I suggest rebuilding your shocks and have them revalved for your weight and riding style (mogul bashing).

·
Registered
706 Posts
bigbolck is right you can tighten up the spring but best bet is revalve the shocks to you & your riding style.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts