Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my 2010 is still in the box @ Jack'n Jills.
paid for, but I'm cramped for space @ home til I get rid of my old ride.
anyways I'm probably going to give them the green light to get it together for next week so I can get ready for the season.
would really like to use some of that open tunnel space for baggage or to carry supplies for boil ups.
haven't seen anything from Arctico that's going to work.
have the use of a friends machine shop to fabricate my own.
looks like it will have to be somewhat elevated so heat from the exchanger doesn't become an issue(?).
looking for ideas and suggestions.
thanks,

·
Registered
63 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jeswick @ Nov 17 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my 2010 is still in the box @ Jack'n Jills.
paid for, but I'm cramped for space @ home til I get rid of my old ride.
anyways I'm probably going to give them the green light to get it together for next week so I can get ready for the season.
would really like to use some of that open tunnel space for baggage or to carry supplies for boil ups.
haven't seen anything from Arctico that's going to work.
have the use of a friends machine shop to fabricate my own.
looks like it will have to be somewhat elevated so heat from the exchanger doesn't become an issue(?).
looking for ideas and suggestions.
thanks,[/b]
let me know what u come up with.. i am thinking of doing the same with mine

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm going to put the new AC high rise seat on my CF8 SP which is the same as your LE, then a rack from AMP right behind the seat for fuel and then an AC bag, either the "mountain pack" or "mountain gear bag" or "mountain seat bag" Im pretty sure it will all fit from looking at pictures on AC website, but have not tried it in person.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I want to do the same with my 09 to fit a fuel tank above my factory bag. Loking at using aluminum or plastic and having it mount in the holes for my second seat. Let me know how you make out. Boil Up -- You from the east coast orginally?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want a rack that I can strap a gas can or dry bag or whatever to.
That AMP rack will do....but I think I may end up making something up myself.
Will keep you posted.

Am a born and raised flat lander, but have experience the fine hospitality of the Newf's / hill billy's, and highly recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts