Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I have been looking on this forum for quite some time, but this is my first post.... great site by the way.
Well I just bought a 2000 ZRT 600... quite a few mods, but what I am having a problem with is the rear axle. It has the track USA rail extensions from 121 to 136. I went to align the track yesterday and everything aligns nice... track to slide on the both sides front and rear is equal, and track to all idler wheels is equal except the wheels on the rear axle. All wheels on the rear axle are offset about 1/4" to the right. What could cause this? Is it possible to shim the rear wheels? Nothing is bent, and all suspension components and skid brackets are set the same. Any help would be apreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody have any ideas? When aligning the track are you supposed to check the distance from track to the rear wheels?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats a good question, I just got it, so I will have to check.. thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
checked, all the spacers are in the correct location, seems to be a little play in one of the spacers, with the extension kit are differant spacers supposed to be used?

·
Registered
269 Posts
yes everything is the same, but i measure from the rails since they are more stationary than the wheels

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so as long as the rails to track is the same i should be good?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts