Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is too cool, me & my dad just got back from buying me new gear. Got the coat for Christmas, and just picked up new gloves, bibs, goggles & a helmet. I'm all set to hit the forest roads with dad tomorrow. I can't wait!!! :super_happy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
Lookin' good there Jr! :super_happy: Perfect blend of colors! Lookin' fast is part of the game, now you can move on to smack talking Dad a little bit!! Have fun tomorrow on the ride! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
565 Posts
Wow Junior, that's awesome, your dad is one great fellow to do that with you (two thunbs up 3x) All my dad ever gave me was a newspaper with the want adds section so I could find myself a job......... Just kidding, my father was great with me too....... I hope you get some seat time this winter. My son is dying to get on my sled and go for a rip........ have fun and ride safe Junior.

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
wow PJ you look like your all ready to go now buddy. :thumbsup:

hey,..take it easy on the oldman tomorrow..

hes not young like you and me anymore ya know. Rockerdude hehe.

have fun and be safe out there,....
dont forget the camera.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from my first ride of the season. Lots of fun with dad & the gang. There was plenty of snow on the forest roads to ride on! Here is a few pictures, including one that Nick captured of us at the Pub & Grub on the webcam! :super_happy: The sign in the picture says "snow conditions suck*, but they were great!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
allright!! :yo_sup:

i love the pic, with you pulling the ski's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

im glad you guys had a great time PJ :D

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Lookin GOOD there YOUNGSTER.
PRACTICE
PRACTICE
PRACTICE
No BETTER feeling in the world than when you can FINALLY out ride your FATHER
Trust Me, I was there when I was your age. :super_happy:

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 13 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking good there Jr. A mini version of dad!!!

I love the pic of you getting the ski's up.

Wonder what kind of pics you will be posting in the next year or two, with more riding and practice behind you.

PS get one of you doing a lil air time :thumbsup:[/b]
LOL, he doesn't need any ideas Nanc. :bang:

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 13 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 13 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wonder what kind of pics you will be posting in the next year or two, with more riding and practice behind you.

[/b][/quote]

Ah come on Pat it is a matter of time...............besides you affraid he is gonna show you up :moon:

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 13 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 13 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 13 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Ah come on Pat it is a matter of time...............besides you affraid he is gonna show you up :moon:
[/b][/quote]
I don't think it'll take him too long to show up this old man... :help

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 13 2007, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Drag-On-Lady @ Jan 13 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (3x @ Jan 13 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
I don't think it'll take him too long to show up this old man... :help
[/b][/quote]

I can't wait to take out my boys and go riding with them.

Teach him right Pat that is most important.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRMan53188 @ Jan 13 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Melrose, when you and I were that age, we didn't have these type of sleds. HA-HA :p I dunno[/b]
Ya, But we sure did ride them like we thought they were. 399OLY with SKI SPREADERS. You should have seen what they looked like after spending a day JUMPING the pitchers mound at the local ball field I rode in. POPS sure was PISSED. mikeyslap Maybe it was a GOOD omen...Cause the next week he went and bought another sled, and I inherited the OLY I trashed. woot

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
The old Johnsons, and Merc's were our favorites. Sold my 73 Oly awhile back and my son still reminds me to this day. WE NEED SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Holy Crap Peej!!! You are gettin a better holeshot than Nick!!

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (greensled @ Jan 14 2007, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Holy Crap Peej!!! You are gettin a better holeshot than Nick!![/b]
Yeah, I see more distance under the skis. No lie. Compare below!

PJ, I'm jealous. Not only did you get to ride, you have a cool pops, and you get to ride an F6....but your WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better looking than your dad! slaphappy

Stay safe and hopefully we can ride together in a few weeks!

Nick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts