Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know how to adjust the ski tips, just purchased them and have not installed them yet. Trying to understand the adjustments for the tips? My thought was in the middle sounds good, any feed back would be great. scret I hope that the skis will take care of the corner push. nutkick

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
The Razors are great. I put them on my SC7 last year with 6" Woody shaper bars. Wow! You will need to be careful not to cut the corners too sharp in the woods. They float nice also.

I have the tips on the middle slot. I believe the more you pull the ski tip back the more spring you will have in the ski. Hang on, these skis are not for the amateur.

My buddies could not believe the difference from their stock skis. No questions now!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't wait to see how this baby will handle with the new skis, almost nervouse to try it, not!!!! Any thing is an improvement over the stock ski's, they are junk. Cat happy

·
Banned
488 Posts
I've got them on order w/ 7.5" shapers, hopefully they'll be here soon. Lookin forward to riding them man, and nothing but positive feedback towards them. Tear it up, w00000000t!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts