Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just kind of curious what other people were getting on f7/6s in a 1000 ft with glare ice. best i could do today was 94 with a 05 f7 efi and then a 89 with a 05 f6 efi. both had studs and were clutched. first time ever running and i won both classes.

·
Premium Member
3,419 Posts
any one have a listing of up coming radar runs? on your f6/7 sleds what rpm do you turn at the end? sorry hijacking time. i went grass dragging on a 660" and ran 75mph but only at 7500 rpm. 1st time running in warm weather. jetting? normally on the frozen track i turn 8500 rpm. i have a 98 zrt 800

·
Registered
17 Posts
Where was the radar run at? You are about 15-20 mph short of what the pros run in a 1000' with speed tracks, ice picks, lowered, clutched, and geared. Congratulations, non the less, for the two 1st's.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
radar run was on rice lake. pretty little lake between blue earth and albert lea. put on by the local snowmobile club. both these sleds were trail ridden so no lowering or anything of that such. just high-flo intake, reeds, studs, and clutched on the f7 and just clutched on the f6. thanks :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have two buddies that have f-series./.. F7 2003, will hit 104, with just mbrp race can and studs, and F6 2006 will hit 101 completly stock, its amazing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts