Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
97 Arctic Cat Couger 550 Mt Cat It's a 1 1/2" paddle long track with over 100 1 1/2 " picks in the track. Great traction on hard pack. I can pull the skis up from a stand still for as long as I want but I'm a light weight... It has reverse and a battery but I never put in the electric starter. Low mailage, 600[/b]
2000 bucks.. how does that sound does it make sense...

·
Registered
564 Posts
Doesnt sound to bad. I would push him as low as u can tho :p. 600 miles ant bad at all.

·
Registered
238 Posts
97 Arctic Cat Couger 550 Mt Cat It's a 1 1/2" paddle long track with over 100 1 1/2 " picks in the track. Great traction on hard pack. I can pull the skis up from a stand still for as long as I want but I'm a light weight... It has reverse and a battery but I never put in the electric starter. Low mailage, 600

2000 is kinda high for the year, granted it does only have 600 miles, and a 550 with a 1.5 track,,,, that'll take the power away

Just a reference I purchase a 97 cougar 550 last year with 1700 miles for $800, all it needed was new ski's, and it's not the fasts sled out there with a regular track, I can only imagine how under powered it is with a 1.5

good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
564 Posts
I got my 1996 zrt 600 with a new track skis new recoil starter new seat and tank, no tail lights, speedo doesnt work. Had some gas mileage issue which was fixed with about 20 bucks on fuel lines. and it only had 2000 original miles. All for $1450

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might try and get him down to 1500 cash on the spot :D jsut hopefully he still has it when taxes come back..... since I am forgoing my Jeep lift to get this sled..

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
its a buyers market right now.......
if he dosent take the $1500.00 offer,....
do your self a favor,..keep looking.

it sounds like a nice well taken care of sled,......
but it seams a little high in price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts