Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 ZR 800 CCE. I have noticed that my ski is set up a little different than the owners manual. I am talking about my front inner idler wheels and the spring guides. On my skid there is one long bolt that go through the spring guide, idler wheel, bottom of rear shock, another idler wheel and the other spring guide.

Does anyone have pictures of there skid of an 02 Zr800 CCE. I know this post is unclear, but any pics could help me. Also ask me what you dont understand and maybe i can answer it and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wagz1003 @ Dec 27 2006, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have an 02 ZR 800 CCE. I have noticed that my ski is set up a little different than the owners manual. I am talking about my front inner idler wheels and the spring guides. On my skid there is one long bolt that go through the spring guide, idler wheel, bottom of rear shock, another idler wheel and the other spring guide.

Does anyone have pictures of there skid of an 02 Zr800 CCE. I know this post is unclear, but any pics could help me. Also ask me what you dont understand and maybe i can answer it and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Kevin[/b]
That is correct.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zr sled head, thanks for the help. I also asked guys from work and they said everything looks good. You are two for two helping me out. I got my idler wheels off the other night by taking off the snap ring first, taking the wheel off the bearing then beating the bearing off the shaft.

Thanks again,
wagz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts