Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 550 H1 EFI and with the key in the "on" position but the bike is not running, "EFI" flashes on the display. It goes away once the bike is running. I'm very new to the Arctic Cat scene and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this means? Is there a problem?
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have never had a cat ATV but i am sure it is like any other quad, motorcycle or even your car the lights come on when you first turn the key as a systems check to let you know everything is working

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand what your saying, I just hope your right lol. The last thing I need are problems with a brand new bike.
Thanks for the reply.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SBarkowski @ Nov 17 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a 2010 550 H1 EFI and with the key in the "on" position but the bike is not running, "EFI" flashes on the display. It goes away once the bike is running. I'm very new to the Arctic Cat scene and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this means? Is there a problem?
Thanks for the help.[/b]

I know with my EFI Cat's that EFI will flash if the key is left in the ON position without starting it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts