Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday the 16th of Feb, I pulled the trigger and bought myself a new F1000 LXR. As I explained in 1 of my earlier posts, I have an '04 F7 EFI and an '06 F6 EFI. Needless to say that they are gone. I left for Old Forge on Friday evening and the test was on. As I rode this sled I couldn't beleive what I was missing since this was a 2 month decision. I have never rode a sled that used so little effort in the corners. I have never felt so secure at riding the trails and lakes at a higher speed when it was appropriate. This sled is like a Caddy out there. As I read all the posts the you folks have posted was the decision maker and I Thank You for that. I put a total of 262 miles on it and could have rode all week. I will say that I will not miss my Firecats and they were an awesome machine. I sent the ECU out today to get reprogramed and will have it back Friday to to it all over again. On the 4th Lake up there I opened it up with a Yamaha Attack and we were running 110 mph and I do believe there is alot more in these sleds. I again Thank all of you for the feedback in your posts. Question........May I change my nick to F1000 Dave now....LOL :super_happy:

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Congratz on the new sled, and glad to hear you love it

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
ahh 4th lake, i've had some nice victories there lol. we used to rent out a house for the winter just as you get off the lake, make a left off the boat ramp and we rented one of those A frame houses. congrats on the new sled and the victories to come lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.