Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also have a 20 PP.The lift and turbo would be nice.Anyone have the full size doors.I think a snorkel for air intake would also be nice.
I find the machine heavy and gets stuck in the skeg easily.Ive had no issues with it running hot although the fan will kick in when it reaches 100 degrees.Lots of room in the cab.So far happy 240 km.Forty hours later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2020 tracker 800sx and really like the machine but I feel its under powered as well. I can get fifty out of it also 1 passanger slightly down hill and an 1/8 mile. Now a friend of mine has been a ranger fan forever and I have to say his old 700 has more down the road power and his newer 900 has way more power. Have had my machine for just about a yr. now and have had a couple incidents where we got stuck in the mud, came to a complete stop clicked in the 4 wheel drive and when just starting to accelerate the front end made a very loud snap. Enough of a noise that it sounds fatal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 2020 tracker 800 sx crew which is identical to the prowler pro crew. I love it. Mine is the true timber edition plus has the trail package. So has 27s. Warn winch. Front bumper and grill guard. Hard top. Windshield. Back window all from factory. I've added sti outback max mud tires. A horn. A Bluetooth receiver, amp, and 2 speakers. Second battery box and battery. Rear LED light. Really wanting a small lift kit as the crew has such a long wheel base it drags it's belly now and then but can't find any kits. Country cat has the most accessories I've found online but it will take a little while for aftermarket to catch up.
Hey,
I bought the same vehicle in black and love it so far. I found this lift kit available and will order it after the holidays along with a clutch kit. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wondering if you tried this out and how it worked out? I bought a 2020 Prowler Pro Crew. I love the space, quiet performance, storage, etc., I just need a little more power. I am usually driving at high altitudes and wondering if this would be the solution.
After a lot of research and contemplating I decided against the supercharger. IMHO you need to have someone who is adept at retuning the ecm to handle the boost or you run the risk of running to lean, using the stock tune. When I considered all money it would take to do everything properly it wasn't financially feasible for me. I'm really disappointed in the lack of aftermarket lifts, tunes and accessories for the Textron Prowler Pro's. I've just about made my mind up to give in and trade it in for a Ranger Crew xp 1000. That way I can find accessories and aftermarket products easily and have the extra horsepower I really want without re-engineering the buggy. I like the Prowler, it just needs a more powerful engine and more ground clearance for my needs. If they ever do a 2nd gen I hope they fix those issues and design the chassis to accept 30"tires on the front. They make a really solid product it just needs a little update to be truly competitive in today's market.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I have a 2020 tracker 800sx and really like the machine but I feel its under powered as well. I can get fifty out of it also 1 passanger slightly down hill and an 1/8 mile. Now a friend of mine has been a ranger fan forever and I have to say his old 700 has more down the road power and his newer 900 has way more power. Have had my machine for just about a yr. now and have had a couple incidents where we got stuck in the mud, came to a complete stop clicked in the 4 wheel drive and when just starting to accelerate the front end made a very loud snap. Enough of a noise that it sounds fatal.
i just bought one as well. It’s so quiet but man that fan is super loud. Where did you end up getting things like a windshield, etc? There are hardly any places to buy parts unless you can us the Artic Cat parts just as well.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i just bought one as well. It’s so quiet but man that fan is super loud. Where did you end up getting things like a windshield, etc? There are hardly any places to buy parts unless you can us the Artic Cat parts just as well.
You can use the Cat parts as other than color, they are the exact same machine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts