Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2019 prowler pro. specifically for hunting. I live in Texas so when its time to fill feeders it is still very hot . I loaded my prowler with 500 pounds of corn and headed out with a buddy. the Prowler handle the job no problem. until it came to climbing a hill approximately 25 degrees and 200 yards long. I had it in low gear. rear diff locked and in 4x4. by the time i got to the top it was overheating.

Has anyone else had this problem.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Thats a good pull for a machine with the extra 500lb... Dist will plug up the rad just as fast as mud will... Did your fans come on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it came on. I took to Basspro in Grapevine this morning. I think somehow the system got air in it. Hopefully they can figure out what happened.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turns out that there were several leaks where the coolant hoses and metal tubing join. the spring clamps were not tight enough. I witnessed the leaks. they removed all the spring clamps and install worm gear clamps. took it back to the deer lease. drove it all day in the same conditions as before. no problems occurred. I am A happy Prowler Owner.

·
Administrator
35,610 Posts
Good to hear it was a simple fix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts