Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Time I try to post a pic to Upload It goes for over and hour and I just Get Frustrated, I Have DSL so my internet connection isn't slow at all, and my pics are way way under 64MB.. What am I doing Wrong,...
I Need Help bang your head

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
:yo_sup: Hey dude what do you mean your trying to post a pic? Are you trying to attach a pic as part of a post, to the gallery or what? Need some more information. Holy Crap, Pemberville Ohio, we're almost neighbors!

·
Registered
317 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticCat600 @ Jan 27 2007, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Every Time I try to post a pic to Upload It goes for over and hour and I just Get Frustrated, I Have DSL so my internet connection isn't slow at all, and my pics are way way under 64MB.. What am I doing Wrong,...
I Need Help bang your head[/b]
64mb? thats your problem, resize. wont let me post over 1mb.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 27 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:yo_sup: Hey dude what do you mean your trying to post a pic? Are you trying to attach a pic as part of a post, to the gallery or what? Need some more information. Holy Crap, Pemberville Ohio, we're almost neighbors![/b]

Yes, thats what I mean, I havent Figured Out how to resize a Pic. Where about Ohio Do you Live?

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you download a program called irfan view you can resize ur pics from that. Im not sure the website but if you google it, it should pop right up. THe only problem is your going to have to resave and then make sure you change the name otherwise you might get confused to which one is the resized photo.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticCat600 @ Jan 27 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dogthehunter @ Jan 27 2007, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:yo_sup: Hey dude what do you mean your trying to post a pic? Are you trying to attach a pic as part of a post, to the gallery or what? Need some more information. Holy Crap, Pemberville Ohio, we're almost neighbors![/b]

Yes, thats what I mean, I havent Figured Out how to resize a Pic. Where about Ohio Do you Live?
[/b][/quote]
Rockerdude I live over by Genoa, when you add a pic to a post you just grab it from your pics on you puter and the site should take care of the rest, most of my pics are shot at 6 megapixels which is pretty big, I have no problems
Heres a pic from our trip to silver lake in Sept.

[attachment=62079:silver_l...2006_080.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.