Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that many of you have hours on your Pro series. What don't you like about it? I'm looking for input on handling, comfort. No need to tell me about recalls or belt issues. Here's my beef with the new design, handles too much like one of those Ski-don'ts. I thought the 03 Firecat was darty and quick steering until imrovements were made. These new sleds are as bad. I have an 011 M and being 6'2" leg room is better on the M. The cowling is making me to the splits. The sled feels lighter but other than that I'm keeping my M. I know my M is going to get worn out someday and was just wondering if my hesitation is overblown? I don't see getting my legs shorted but what about that quick steering, any way to reduce the darting when riding trashy snow conditions.

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
I like my m more than my PC. In real deep, the PC shines beyond the m, but other than that it's a step back IMO.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
286 Posts
I really think that the M is much more stable. The PC always wants to roll and you constantly fight it to keep it on the edge. With the M chassis I never remember having that problem. Once you got her on the edge she would hold with little effort. I do think that the PC chasis makes you more in the "ready position" more than the M. However the PC is much more nibble because of this and is lighter, plus the 2.6 85 duro is a frigin mule, love the track...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts