Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some friends and I are planning to ride from Prince george to Barkerville and return. Looking at about 180 k's one way. Wondering if anyone here in BC has done this before and or if they happen to have maps?

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scadamso @ Apr 2 2007, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Some friends and I are planning to ride from Prince george to Barkerville and return. Looking at about 180 k's one way. Wondering if anyone here in BC has done this before and or if they happen to have maps?[/b]

Yes, if you like PM me with your phone number.
And in wells the Hubs motel is very sled / quad friendly place to stay and near the gas station.
only cross the hwy righ by the cop shop and then cut thru the gas station, and into the hubs.
if you ride on the side of the hwy or on roads not clearly marked as the sled/ quad corridor in wells expect a $700 per person fine.
The new cop is pretty nice, but will not tolerate any crossing of the hwy except at the marked crossing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM sent Mcflying

·
Registered
33 Posts
im looking for some riding buddies this year, im by no means a pro but im a quick learner!

pm me if you want to ride with me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts