Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what people have been finding for snow checking deals on the 2014?
The only one I have priced out was the El Tigre 600ES and that ranged from $12365.50 to $9999.00
Also and this may be a Krom question. What is the pride jacket you receive if you order???? Is it the pride from the book? (see attached photo and link) I was asked what size I would like but have no clue as to what its going to be...lol
Arctic Cat, Inc. Pride Jacket Lime - Large - Pride Jacket Lime

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Don't know out the door prices here yet....I like my 2012 1100 so much i'm riding it one more year!

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my dealer is asking MSRP for all ZR 6000 and 7000's. He said he is also limited on the number he can get. I'm not buying either at those prices ! :angry:

Shop around there are deals out there, I had dealers tell me because they are limited build that their price was MSRP + tax & reg. I wasn't nasty, but told them good luck with the sale.
I actually had one call over the weekend and ask if I was still interested that he would take $500. off, I kindly explained that I have already ordered one for $1700 under MSRP OTD. He said he couldn't lose that type of profit. Then he asked if I planned on bring it to him for services or did I need any accessories, I told him I could if he would like and yes that I wanted the El Tigre jacket that is in the book. He then informs me that the sleds he sells come first so call first, Ok understood. Then it was that there would be a 10% charge of the total bill because I did not order/buy from him. Needless to say by the time I was done he was everything but a white boy and I hung up on him. So shop around deals are to be had.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
My quote for my 2014 9000 ZR LTD (White) was $14095 out the door.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Shop around there are deals out there, I had dealers tell me because they are limited build that their price was MSRP + tax & reg. I wasn't nasty, but told them good luck with the sale.
I actually had one call over the weekend and ask if I was still interested that he would take $500. off, I kindly explained that I have already ordered one for $1700 under MSRP OTD. He said he couldn't lose that type of profit. Then he asked if I planned on bring it to him for services or did I need any accessories, I told him I could if he would like and yes that I wanted the El Tigre jacket that is in the book. He then informs me that the sleds he sells come first so call first, Ok understood. Then it was that there would be a 10% charge of the total bill because I did not order/buy from him. Needless to say by the time I was done he was everything but a white boy and I hung up on him. So shop around deals are to be had.

Yes, shop around for sure, I also got numbers all over and already put money down and dealer a little farther away then I wanted but I used to buy from him a while back and straight shooter. And my local dealer who was at MSRP now send me email saying they got more of these limited sleds from cat so he took another $400 but too late.

But I need to see about my jacket size they didn't ask me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.