Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I admit it. I'm a bottom feeder type looking for a low ball - low price deal from a dealer who just wants to get rid of a new sled from their carryover sheet. If anyone here knows of a place I can get a deal at let me know. I'm willing to drive to pick it up and I'll bring cash for the transaction. That's not to say I don't want a warranty (i do) and maybe some extras if there's a AC deal already outstanding like this I'd like to know. But, I'm interested in a F8 or F1000 and would like a deal. No shame in that is there ? I just priced a REV - XP TNT at the local dealer and it's pretty nice deal for sure. I'm thinking though I'd like to stay AC if I can get a deal on one of those instead. Even with all the bugs I know about in them from reading about them here.

L8tr..

Steve (Pittsburgh, Pa)

·
Registered
39 Posts
B&B Boat Company in Flint Michigan always has a huge list of carryover sleds every year. I think these guys are the masters of buying surplus sleds from other cat dealers. Every year they send me a list of all the deals they have. I have personally bought 3 carry over sleds from them in the last 9 years. Give them a call and see what they have left this year. Their number is (810)-736-4110. They will mail you a list of all the sleds if you want. Ask for Larry Link or Jerry Link. Good luck.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well my dealer in Kalida,Ohio 45853 has a Demo 2007 F8 LXR 15" track std. with 300+ miles on it Green.
He has a 2006 Orange F7 efi SnoPro new
He has 2 2007 F6 Std. 15" track orange/black
1 2007 570 Z Orange
1 2007 Crossfire 600 efi green std.
1 2007 F5 15" track std. Orange
1 Used 2004 F7 efi Red std. with around 3000 miles super shape!

Give Jon a call 419 532 2622 He will make you a great deal!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Due to Medical Situation probably won't be riding until 09 Season and have new F-1000 with 3 year Warranty and 120 Miles on it. Would consider selling at a Attractive Price. Machine located in North Central PA probably 2.5 to 3 hrs North of Pittsburg. Just learning to work this web site but if you leave E-Mail on reply I will try to contact.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Called them all.
Best deal so far is on a 06 Crossfire 700 for $6495 (or so).
Worst one is a F8 for $8590
And I can get a REV XP 500ss for $6900

Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sorry I am not good at this computer stuff yet but I believe you did get back to me about the Price on F-1000
Would consider 8,000 and I believe you get whats left of 3 year Warranty. Leave E-Mail on Reply so I can get back to You. Not on Site everyday but I'll try to check. The Machine is an LXR not Standard and has been studded.

·
Registered
36 Posts
F1000s standard to be had about anywhere (I've talked to three dealers so far) in NY for 8750-9000 plus tax. That was over the phone, I bet it would be cheaper with cash in hand. call around your prices above are HIGH.

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ELTIGRE @ Mar 21 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuskegoCat @ Mar 20 2007, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
F10 Std are going for $8500 here in Wisconsin[/b]
New?

Where?

Phone number?
[/b][/quote]
Im told Ken performance is around that price , I know a buddy of mine picked up there last F8 SP TS for $7691.00 OTD and they only have black left in the F8SP

·
Registered
20 Posts
A friend of mine just bought a new F5 LXR from Nelson's in Greenville, Michigan for just over $6000.
Don't know what an F8 or F1000 would be but Nelson's deal beat a couple other dealers price but $600 or more.
http://www.nelsonsspeedshop.com/ is Nelson's website. They usually have some of the best prices in Michigan.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Black F8 SP at KEN'S in Appleton!! I just bought it for $8,092.32 out the door, that include freight prep, everything. Plus free 1 year financing. Everyone else in the area was around $8,600 out the door. I'm hearing that Willsons in Palmyra had 4 or 5 leftovers and I'm sure they do not want to hang onto them for the summer. FYI - they should be offering you $800 rebates on these leftovers and that is how they can get the price down for you. GOOD LUCK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts