Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local dealer is looking to dump a F8 Sno Pro for $8600 plus Tax out the door , How dose that price sound to some of you or should I wait for the 2008's.---Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (travisd @ Feb 14 2007, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My local dealer is looking to dump a F8 Sno Pro for $8600 plus Tax out the door , How dose that price sound to some of you or should I wait for the 2008's.---Thanks[/b]
I got mine spring order for $8699.00 and that was with F&DP,leather jacket and 3 year warrenty. A good deal would be $8,000. I bet after the season you'll see $7,999.00.

Check e-bay there a few 8 on there.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Buy It!

You still have alot of time to enjoy the snow and good trails this season.

Cat happy thumbguy my2cents :purpaw: :kewl:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuskegoCat @ Feb 14 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kens sports in wisconsin has F8 SP at $8300- $500 cat rebate so $7700 you can get one for.[/b]
thank you, i was just going to ask this guy if he called them yet. I would talk to Jay about it. Also if you want another price qoute from there ask for cody. Tell him Alex sent you as a reconmendation. If you need a last name please fill free to pm me. Those 2 know me pretty good. Oh by the way you can ask 2 different sales men and sometimes you will get 2 differnt prices on things. I live about 10 min down the road from there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow! When the hell did snowmobiles start costing $8600 bucks and be considered a good deal? For $1500 dollars you can get a 1996 ZRT that will go 105 mph in great condition, a two place aluminum trailer for $700 and a nice mid nineties Z-71 4x4 to pull it with for another $5000 for a grand total of $7200 dollars, and still have $1400 dollars cash left in your pocket. Is the drive that strong to have the latest and supposedly greatest sled? For some people the new sled is a no brainer but for most of us it is a financial train wreck waiting to happen. Bad thing too is you think your going to have the biggest baddest sled on the lake and somebody with some old Mach Z or Polaris XCR or other Arctic cat will blow by you on your new sled in the first five minutes that you own it only making that stack of payments look thicker yet. Next year those sleds will be in the auto swapper for $5300 dollars because they had left over ones and the year after that they will still be in there for $4900 dollars. That would be a good deal. $8600 bucks is not a good deal on a sled unless they are throwing in a free atv along with it!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I was at RT 12 on Monday and they have great prices on all 2007, the Jag OTD is now $9100!! That is a great price sorry I didn't check the other ones but they all look good.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Feb 14 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was at RT 12 on Monday and they have great prices on all 2007, the Jag OTD is now $9100!! That is a great price sorry I didn't check the other ones but they all look good.[/b]
Tomorrow I will be making a run into kens to get a helmet fixed.(THURSDAY) If you guys want price qoutes and who i got them from. I will be willing to do that for you guys. I will be looking at crossfires myself and the way it looks i mise well ask for the z1 and f8 std and sno pro

·
Registered
103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MIDMICHIGAN440 @ Feb 14 2007, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow! When the hell did snowmobiles start costing $8600 bucks and be considered a good deal? For $1500 dollars you can get a 1996 ZRT that will go 105 mph in great condition, a two place aluminum trailer for $700 and a nice mid nineties Z-71 4x4 to pull it with for another $5000 for a grand total of $7200 dollars, and still have $1400 dollars cash left in your pocket. Is the drive that strong to have the latest and supposedly greatest sled? For some people the new sled is a no brainer but for most of us it is a financial train wreck waiting to happen. Bad thing too is you think your going to have the biggest baddest sled on the lake and somebody with some old Mach Z or Polaris XCR or other Arctic cat will blow by you on your new sled in the first five minutes that you own it only making that stack of payments look thicker yet. Next year those sleds will be in the auto swapper for $5300 dollars because they had left over ones and the year after that they will still be in there for $4900 dollars. That would be a good deal. $8600 bucks is not a good deal on a sled unless they are throwing in a free atv along with it![/b]
I can afford to buy new so that what I do.
Sorry you can't and can only afford old ****.
Know one ever said on here they wanted the badest and fastest.
I deserve to treat myself and my Family to the best this country has to offer. And the New F is the best all around snowmobile I've ever been on.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Older ones have there advantage and newer ones. Some new ones will blow past any old ones. Some old ones can blow post 9/10 new ones. New ones have better suspension and technology old ones have slightly bad suspension and handleing but still not to bad. New ones are bound to have more issues from all the new technology. And old ones are also bound to have the same ammount of issues from there age. Either way your gonna get problems or advantages.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuskegoCat @ Feb 14 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kens sports in wisconsin has F8 SP at $8300- $500 cat rebate so $7700 you can get one for.[/b]

I would like to see that in writing. Just do not believe it...$8,300 maybe! mikeyslap

·
Registered
39 Posts
I deserve to treat myself and my Family to the best this country has to offer. And the New F is the best all around snowmobile I've ever been on.

Nobody said that everybody should buy a used sled. Just thought it would be a better idea for some of the new guys starting out. More of an economics suggestion to the younger guys. Doesn't pertain to me, sorry, I buy new sleds when I want to but I pay cash for them and the Navigator that I pull them with. That came from many years of not doing what your are talking about. Not trying to be a dick because you obviously are. Just the kind of guy that always knows everything right? I know this is an arctic board, and I have cats, but if you really really want the best you may want to look at what yamaha has to offer.

·
Registered
103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MIDMICHIGAN440 @ Feb 15 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Nobody said that everybody should buy a used sled. Just thought it would be a better idea for some of the new guys starting out. More of an economics suggestion to the younger guys. Doesn't pertain to me, sorry, I buy new sleds when I want to but I pay cash for them and the Navigator that I pull them with. That came from many years of not doing what your are talking about. Not trying to be a dick because you obviously are. Just the kind of guy that always knows everything right? I know this is an arctic board, and I have cats, but if you really really want the best you may want to look at what yamaha has to offer.[/b]
If you think yamaha's the best get the f_ck out of here go get one if you can afford one, your the dick. We went from a price to this because of YOU.
Middle finger says what?

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuskegoCat @ Feb 15 2007, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If you think yamaha's the best get the f_ck out of here go get one if you can afford one, your the dick. We went from a price to this because of YOU.
Middle finger says what?[/b]
I don't appreciate what you're doing to this site and it's awesome members. It's YOU who should go elsewhere and mind your own business.

Back to travisd's question, Not bashing...Ok.

Thanks,

AB

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry you didn't like the reply. I noticed guys like you get real angry on the other end of a computer. I pity your wife and family to have to be around your sorry self. We went to price to this because you didn't like the suggestion that $8600 dollars is a bit much for a new sled and not really any kind of deal. Instantly went into a defense and said I couldn't afford anything but junk without even knowing me. Maybe the price means nothing to you and I don't really care. You defenitely have an anger problem and should seek some therapy for it. You proved your worth on here with your idiot post. Good luck when all those old ZRT 600's fly by you on the lake. Middle finger says you are an idiot. Grow up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am truly sorry for anyone I offended on this topic. Especially the people that moderate the board. It is a nice place to go for info and the efforts are appreciated of the people that run this. Really didn't mean to cause a stir with my post. Defenitely won't touch on sled prices again. Thanks.

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MIDMICHIGAN440 @ Feb 15 2007, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry you didn't like the reply. I noticed guys like you get real angry on the other end of a computer. I pity your wife and family to have to be around your sorry self. We went to price to this because you didn't like the suggestion that $8600 dollars is a bit much for a new sled and not really any kind of deal. Instantly went into a defense and said I couldn't afford anything but junk without even knowing me. Maybe the price means nothing to you and I don't really care. You defenitely have an anger problem and should seek some therapy for it. You proved your worth on here with your idiot post. Good luck when all those old ZRT 600's fly by you on the lake. Middle finger says you are an idiot. Grow up![/b]
I guess we all paid too much, just keep it to yourself then.Know one cares that has a new F that you think $8,600 it a lot of money or to much money to pay for one. I had a ZRT and good luck with that sore body it gives you. Just with that said the new F's are worth every $.

·
Registered
82 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MIDMICHIGAN440 @ Feb 14 2007, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow! When the hell did snowmobiles start costing $8600 bucks and be considered a good deal? For $1500 dollars you can get a 1996 ZRT that will go 105 mph in great condition, a two place aluminum trailer for $700 and a nice mid nineties Z-71 4x4 to pull it with for another $5000 for a grand total of $7200 dollars, and still have $1400 dollars cash left in your pocket. Is the drive that strong to have the latest and supposedly greatest sled? For some people the new sled is a no brainer but for most of us it is a financial train wreck waiting to happen. Bad thing too is you think your going to have the biggest baddest sled on the lake and somebody with some old Mach Z or Polaris XCR or other Arctic cat will blow by you on your new sled in the first five minutes that you own it only making that stack of payments look thicker yet. Next year those sleds will be in the auto swapper for $5300 dollars because they had left over ones and the year after that they will still be in there for $4900 dollars. That would be a good deal. $8600 bucks is not a good deal on a sled unless they are throwing in a free atv along with it![/b]

Its not all about saving $$ there is no comparison at all with the new sleds vs a 96 zrt that can go 90 miles at best before running out of fuel.. I know I had one. There has been so many suspension changes over the last 10 years that you can literally drive at 80mph through complete garbage. Thats whats its all about.

·
Registered
82 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MuskegoCat @ Feb 15 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MIDMICHIGAN440 @ Feb 15 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nobody said that everybody should buy a used sled. Just thought it would be a better idea for some of the new guys starting out. More of an economics suggestion to the younger guys. Doesn't pertain to me, sorry, I buy new sleds when I want to but I pay cash for them and the Navigator that I pull them with. That came from many years of not doing what your are talking about. Not trying to be a dick because you obviously are. Just the kind of guy that always knows everything right? I know this is an arctic board, and I have cats, but if you really really want the best you may want to look at what yamaha has to offer.[/b]
Middle finger says what?
[/b][/quote]

Lighten up man, everyones entitled to their own opinion. Profanity offends most people btw

1 - 20 of 22 Posts