Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'm looking to get a 500m soon, so I stopped by the closest dealer to check out an 07. They are asking MSRP, which is $6500. I was just wondering what others were paying for their 500m's for a reference, or maybe an indicator to shop at another dealer.

Thanks,

James

·
Administrator
7,991 Posts
6275 for my 05 500 new.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I paid $5500 + tax, reg., and prep for a total of $6100 out the door. It was a left over.

·
Registered
332 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mud dude @ Jan 27 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just got a hold over 06 700 with no miles of course for 6200 out the door.[/b]

Do you have the name and # of your dealer. My guy must think his 700's are made out of gold or something.

·
Registered
434 Posts
He is down in southern In.It was one that the rep got for him from a daeler that was going out.I had been sniffing around the 700 for awhile so i think he just did it also to see how serious i was.And then he went and did the stuff i wanted done and charged no labor.Like Ive said many times my dealer is awesome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.