Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a little bored today while we were out in the shop, so I figured why not dub with my sons power wheels atv...He kept getting stuck in the snow and ice, so I got a brainstorm. Chains! I used two sets of snowblower tire chains and had to lengthen them with three more sections each, out of another set of chains. These work pissah! -As you can imagine, we are both verry happy now, he dosn't get stuck on the ice, and I don;t have to go rescue him every two minutes! :beer_cheers: -Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Thats very cool.I had thought about spraying some heavy under coating on the daughters power wheels.Think this would work i dont want to ruin the wheels shes not real good in it yet this spring should be tho.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Pow-Pow-Power wheels!

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Looks like someone is having fun now Dad, good thinking! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I found a Barbie jeep once in someones trash pile so I took it home.... :D the batteries were shot from a arctic winter left outside and after several attempts to charge then I came up with an IDea .. Took a 12 Voly Jumpstarter the portable ones and then took the hood off the jeep and spliced the wires and hooked it up and BAM..... instant Jeepin pleasure... It lastes alot longer than the batteries that were supposed to be in there... We used to have tons of fun at BBQ's and parties at my house with my modded Jeep.... plenty of people trying to curb it rolled it on them it was alot of fun while it lasted...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.