Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Wow this is a old topic. Popped up. I didnt even know I was still around. I used that plow set up for 3 years. Had no problems wore out 2 cutting edges thats all

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got to work on this this weekend. I didn't quite finish as I've been sick. Hopefully I can hook it up soon. Now I have some electrical work to do so I can try it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry I know this is a really old post but it keeps coming up on my searches. I am trying to do the same thing but i am having problems running the winch line how do you have it spooled on the winch so it pulls one side in while it keeps the tension on the side spooling out. Just hopping river is still active

·
Registered
739 Posts
Seems like you would thread the line through the winch cable slot?

You would also need a way to keep the line taught like a tensioner pulley or J bolts at the ends.

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Seems like you would thread the line through the winch cable slot?

You would also need a way to keep the line taught like a tensioner pulley or J bolts at the ends.
This won’t work, you’ll be pulling cable on both sides instead of pulling on one side and letting out on other side.

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Daveo211 has it correct. Just enough winding to have tension on cable and not too much to possibly bind it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts