Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

If the U.P. gets blasted in the next few days

• YES!!! I'm dying for snow and I've already made reservations.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO WAY!!! The trails will be blasted with all of the sleds up there!

• Not sure - let's wait and see what happens first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing how many people are licking their chops for snow & if they're going to make the trip north if the U.P. gets blasted in the upcoming week.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Park n Ride Party at "nicks" house on Monday :super_happy: Don't forget your pipes and cans slaphappy slaphappy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 11 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just seeing how many people are licking their chops for snow & if they're going to make the trip north if the U.P. gets blasted in the upcoming week.[/b]

Chris you mean to tell me that your new baby has not seen a snow flake yet???
How about trailering it up north to Manitoba where the snow is I dunno

·
Registered
303 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MELROSEMAFIA @ Jan 11 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Park n Ride Party at "nicks" house on Monday :super_happy: Don't forget your pipes and cans slaphappy slaphappy[/b]

I got a can that is cracked. I will put that on. JK. I am going up to the UP next Thursday, no matter what. Bringing lots of drinking money just in case the trails suck.

·
Registered
101 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (turtleheadking @ Jan 12 2007, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MELROSEMAFIA @ Jan 11 2007, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Park n Ride Party at "nicks" house on Monday :super_happy: Don't forget your pipes and cans slaphappy slaphappy[/b]

I got a can that is cracked. I will put that on. JK. I am going up to the UP next Thursday, no matter what. Bringing lots of drinking money just in case the trails suck.
[/b][/quote]

Please do. BTW its been snowing here all morning. Probably 2 inches or so....so far. They weren't really forecasting any snow so it is a pleasant surprise. If you are coming up this stick to the higher elevations and I'm sure you will find some fun riding.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MELROSEMAFIA @ Jan 11 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sure, only if MM supplies the pizza's, beer (after riding), and females. No south side hoes either. slaphappy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts