Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how much room do the 07 h1 pods have for adding gauges and switches?

also besides the front and rear bumpers, what is the difference between the h1 and h1 le

thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jetskirider,
Hows the atv riding in alabama ? I will be moving to west georgia (8 miles from alabama line) and know nothing about area. I refuse to learn spanish :angry_mad: so living in south florida its time to go. I also have 5 jet skis any big lakes near by ? I'm going to Bremen right off I20. Is that a zxi1100 you got there ?

·
Registered
330 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jetskirider00 @ Feb 6 2007, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was wondering how much room do the 07 h1 pods have for adding gauges and switches?

also besides the front and rear bumpers, what is the difference between the h1 and h1 le

thanks[/b]
The just the LE rims and the winch, besides the bumpers that's it. Oh and I'm not 100% positive on this but I know the LE has the digital/analog display, and I think the original version has the completely digital display?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey finadic

yeah that is a 1100 zxi

I know what you mean about south florida, I have work down there some for the last 3 years and have had enough of it too.

I have seen a few lakes over that way but have never rode out there. We have a 2 huge lake about 25 miles from my house so that is mainly where I ride.

There is some awsome trails just north of you in tenn. couple of hundreds of miles of trails. And there is several smaller trails if you head west into alabama.

Hey AKArcticCat
what is different about the pods?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thats good to know. I just gave away a bunch of zxi parts aftermarket heads, props, pumps, I might still may have some stuff i'll check if I do you can have it. working on 2006 kawi 15f 4 stroke with bolt ons 66.2. I'm also trying to sell a bad ass ultra 150 if you know anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts