Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In and around Edmonton Alberta we have had a great year so far as far as snow goes! In my back yard I have a solid 2 foot base. I have ridden every weekend since November 1st '06. Best year in recent memory. How is the riding in you area? Let everyone know... good or bad (I'm assuming mostly bad.. right?) Still lots of cold months left.. let's keep praying for snow!!!! :super_happy:

Scotty.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catscotty @ Jan 18 2007, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
In and around Edmonton Alberta we have had a great year so far as far as snow goes! In my back yard I have a solid 2 foot base. I have ridden every weekend since November 1st '06. Best year in recent memory. How is the riding in you area? Let everyone know... good or bad (I'm assuming mostly bad.. right?) Still lots of cold months left.. let's keep praying for snow!!!! :super_happy:

Scotty.[/b]
Plenty of snow due east in the Prince Albert area.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
3-4" here in WNY......more to south I guess.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Catscotty @ Jan 18 2007, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Scotty.[/b]
:needpics: How about some pics dude?!Here in NW Ohio we have finally been below freezing for about a week have some frost in the ground and maybe an 1/8" of snow.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Wow! So much snow! And your son looks like he's got some talent. A couple inches here in Marquette, but about 8 inches out of town.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Jan 20 2007, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Here's a couple from Wednesdays testing session. Blindman River. There is less snow going South. Stick to North of Edmonton.
[attachment=61279:Sledding...iver_003.jpg][attachment=61280:Sledding...iver_006.
jpg][/b]
How come I was'nt envited out for that ride? Were you around Red Deer? Hope you had fun! And by the way... I do keep the track on the ground once and a while. Still teaching my kids to get air in the back yard though... shoveling the snow to make jumps kees me in shape!

Scotty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts