Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas im in need of some bad help on a 680 polaris ultra tripple i have sinked the carbs, messed with jets from 300 to 350, new jet needles on which ive tried every clip area. It has slp pipes and can. I have also set the clutch to. 030 belt to sheve clearance. I have no clue I dunno

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Are these 3 single carbs or are they mounted on a rail?
Did you do ONE change and then try or did you try a bunch of things at the same time?
When doing ANY tuning it is ONE step at a time.
Did you adjust/set the choke?
You may have to go right back to stock and go from there.
Just my $0.02!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi kimzrcc ive tried all this stuff one step at a tim actually and yes its three single carbs. As for going back to stock i have to make these pipes work due to thats the way my father baught the machine about 2 and half months ago. Its been tune tune tune every weekend and starting to pile in the cash. Is there any obvious things to check before i sink a ton of money in it? Thanks for chimeing in il take any help i can get at this point. After another week i might just take it to the dealer so i can quit beating my head on the wall LOL!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spent all day playing with jetting and needles and got it running pretty decent now. Jets are 300 mag, 290 center, 300 pto and the second from bottom eclip on the stock needles due to the 6cey6 needle being to fat or to lean in all adjustments will post back after next weekend will be rideing between 8-9000 feet. Thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts