Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been worried about this new finish on the 07 F's. I was page'n through my Dennis Kirk tonight and on page 328 youll notice a product called Plastic Polish. Is says...

Scratch-resistant polish will make miror scratches vanish. Will protect surfaces of all ages from harmful elements- sun, smog, water, and chemicals. Gices colored plastic an incretiable reflective shire and wotn haze clrear plastic. $7.50.

Anybody use this or have any experience with it? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I've never tryed a Mothers product I didn't like.
I wonder if that's the same product that a buddy used to buff the hazing from my car's lexan headlight lens. It came up like new. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 4 2007, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ive been worried about this new finish on the 07 F's. I was page'n through my Dennis Kirk tonight and on page 328 youll notice a product called Plastic Polish. Is says...

Scratch-resistant polish will make miror scratches vanish. Will protect surfaces of all ages from harmful elements- sun, smog, water, and chemicals. Gices colored plastic an incretiable reflective shire and wotn haze clrear plastic. $7.50.

Anybody use this or have any experience with it? :thumbsup:[/b]
FYI,
Auto Zone has it for 5.99

·
Registered
107 Posts
I do not have the Dennis Kirk book in front of me to see if it is the same as the stuff at Autozone but I do have the autozone product at home. I tried to use it on the windshield of my old sled. I did not notice any difference at all compared to what it was before the polish. This was about 2 yrs ago so maybe the formula has changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts