Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my 2000 ZR600 LE EFI that I picked up in December '12. I like the '00 because it doesn't have exhaust valves (weight, complexity, maintenance, doesn't make one bit of difference at WFO) and I love this body style. Yes, those red accessories are Fugly but I don't care. The price was right and it makes a great back-up sled. At 4,000mi. it has lots of life left in her. Drinks gas like Milwaukeeans drink beer- about 10MPG. Also has reverse! Give me your opinions of this sled...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Looks super clean. I'm in the market for something similar. Just waiting for the right deal to come along. Finding someone who is selling a sled like this (or older) for a realistic price is hard to come by...at least in my area.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Sled looks nice! Red has gotta go though IMO.

Also my dad used to have a yamaha like the one in the second pic! I learned how to ride the big sleds on that (went from kitty kat to dads yamaha)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Dave! Yes, she is pretty clean. There is much evidence the previous owner took pride in her. I must have looked at a dozen sleds before I bought this one. So many were beat to death and neglected. The stuff at dealers are the worst and the prices are just obscene.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sled looks nice! Red has gotta go though IMO.

Also my dad used to have a yamaha like the one in the second pic! I learned how to ride the big sleds on that (went from kitty kat to dads yamaha)
Good eye spotting that! That Yamaha is a 1979 Enticer 300 Special Twin. The day that pic was snapped that Yami went on a 55 mile ride!

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
My dads was a 340 if I remember right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts